answer as sheet showing on wrong stack

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat May 9 03:04:55 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Richmond Mathewson <
richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, the proable reason no one found my "QUESTION.rev" stack is that nobody
> wanted to type a taboo name.  :)

I believe the real reason is that you uploaded your stack to the OLD
RevOnline whilst those that did the searching did it on the NEW RevOnline.

Not only has the RevOnline interface been vastly updated in 3.5 but my
understanding is that the whole back-end is new too. Nothing on the OLD
RevOnline exists on the NEW RevOnline unless individuals have intentionally
uploaded their old content using Rev 3.5 to get it onto the NEW RevOnline.

Rev 3.5 can't upload or look into the OLD RevOnline and Rev 3.0 or earlier
can't upload or look into the NEW RevOnline.

I may be wrong, but it's what you get for being part of the revolution ;-)