Another newb question - How to you clear a field?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 8 21:53:38 EDT 2009

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Jacque, So, why can't we have a very conspicuously placed "something"
> that does just what you've done here; lists links to all these great
> resources and "LABEL" them as being for "Newbies".

Yeah, RR needs to do that. In the meantime, I'd be happy to compile a
list and post it to my site. If anyone wants their links included,
please let me know offlist. I've already got Devin's and the scripting
conferences (which are already mirrored on my site) and I'll prowl
Judy's links too. Emphasis should be on info for new Revolutionaries.

Maybe RR can post a link to my links...even better, they can have my
list when I'm done if they want it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com