Preferred Multi-Platform Development Method

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri May 8 15:52:17 EDT 2009

Well thank you Richard, Phil, Jacqueline and David for taking the time
to give your opinion.  Your answers were excellent and really helped me
understand how everyone else is using Revolution on multiple platforms.

Some of you did touch on the next question I had.  Do you folks prefer
to hard-code your interface handlers for each platform, or do any of you
utilize the Property Profiles feature?

I messed around with Property Profiles a few years ago, but was
displeased due to the constant updating of properties that I didn't want
updated.  Also, the profiles feature was broken in Standalones at the time.

Would you folks recommend hard-coding the interface items per platform,
or use Property Profiles instead?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/