Preferred Multi-Platform Development Method

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri May 8 12:38:44 EDT 2009

I'm just curious, but for those of you who have an Enterprise license,
how do you develop your stacks/standalones for multiple platforms?

Do you keep each platform separate and write the same stack for each
platform itself?  Or do you have 1 stack file and use Property Profiles
and platform() functions to determine functionality?

I guess I'm just looking for some incite as to how I should attack each
platform with my current and future projects.  Thanks!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com