Kiosk App In Rev?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 7 20:15:18 EDT 2009

I'm wondering if anyone has built a kiosk-style app in Rev that works with
other apps on the system.  I've been messing around with backdrops and
trying to figure out if it's possible to keep non-Rev apps in front of the
backdrop (ie Word, etc).  The mouse-Down/Up-InBackdrop message appears to be
broken on Windows (or rather, I'm not getting this message when clicking on
the backdrop window) so I'm not sure how one goes about making sure the
backdrop stays in the background.

Seems like it would useful if there was a window property that was the
opposite of the systemWindow and floated *behind* all open applications...

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director