Stack updater

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Thu May 7 16:11:14 EDT 2009

Obviously I meant to say " revNewScriptEditor" is a rev stack... ;-)

Hi Marty,

Ahh... OK, well that explains everything! ;-) revTemplateScriptEditor is a rev stack and only seems to exist in Rev 3.0. Prior there was a revTemplateScriptEditor. Neither exist in 3.5. The intention here is to set to the font that the user prefers for editing.

So, this raised the question of why I and others are not getting the error and you are. ;-)

Please click on the Preferences button on the bottom right of Changed Code Picker and under font, select Other and set your preferred font and size. When this is set, it skips over the lines of code that you commented out and uses your preference instead. As you can guess, I had my font and size set in Preferences. ;-)

Also, Stephan was not seeing the issue because, if you use GLX2 (which he uses and I do too) it uses the GLX2 preference and again skips over the lines of code you commented out. ;-)

If you don't have this preference set to Other and don't use GLX2, it attempts to use the rev editor preference and this stack name has changed over different versions. So just override all of this by implicitly setting the font and size.

Aloha from Hawaii

Jim Bufalini