Stack updater

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Thu May 7 01:04:48 EDT 2009

Hi Marty,

:-( It's been tested from 2.8.1 to 3.0 on Mac and I've run it on 3.5 on PC
and many others have used this stack and never reported this error. Would
you be so kind as to back up to Rev 3.0 and tell me if you get the same
error? Also, please try downloading again. Otherwise, I'll dig into the
code.

Other question. Do you have any protected stacks in the projects you are
comparing? If so, they need to be unprotected first.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini