Run on-rev to tropo integration

Generic Email generic.email.30022 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:15:52 EDT 2009

So I was reading this morning about Tropo (http://www.tropo.com/) this
voice service where you can write code and make their IVR system do
neat things.
It works by you registering an app on their side, and you call it with
a URL which has embedded params, or a html form, or whatever.
And then I thought, I wonder if put URL works in on-rev.

It does, so it made this integration kinda easy. Basically this page
allows you to enter a persons name, 10 digit phone number (US and
Canada only, I think), and a message. When you press submit, their
server will call the person and give them the speech synthesized
message.

I thought it was cool. Check it out. I am certain someone will abuse
it so I will take it down shortly, but it is up for now so you can say
"cool!" with me.

http://bshuler.on-rev.com/test.irev

fun fun fun