Embeded images don't showed in standalone

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue May 5 17:10:29 EDT 2009

If I understand the question, Josep is importing images via the import
control command.  They appear as advertised in development, but
disappear when he makes a standalone.  I think he said it's not a
button icon issue.

Josep, have you made sure you have locked the image size and
location?   If you have resized and relocated them, I believe those
parameters need to be locked for them to stick across sessions.  Maybe
they are somehow appearing somewhere off screen?  Dunno.

Mark