Video for Windows

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue May 5 12:41:26 EDT 2009

Stephen,

Thanks for the thoughts. Unfortunately, it's not this simple. The Rev
command that is designed to do this (save the settings) specifically
does not work under Video for Windows (as stated in the Rev docs). Yet,
the settings are being temporarily stored somewhere in Windows. But
where and how to access? I can't figure it out.

Richard