[ANN] Rev Mentor Top Ten analysis of this email list

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon May 4 12:32:19 EDT 2009

Fellow Revolutionistae,

Because I am getting older and have little to occupy my time, I gone
to the trouble to analyze your posts to this list over the last week.
The HIGHLY revealing and suggestive results are now part of the semi-
permanent record known as the Rev Mentor blog:

http://www.revmentor.com/revolution-top-ten-video-charts-and-analyzer-3

"What sort of analysis is this?" you might well ask. It includes a
short, 3.6 minute video commentary, five charts showing statistics for
your week's email postings, and a downloadable email browser stack
that does all the heavy lifting.

Did I mention it's free?

Jerry Daniels

Host of Rev Mentor