Searching

Fred Moyer fmoyer at aol.com
Sun May 3 11:49:33 EDT 2009

Hi friends:

I love having this mailing list. Whenever I have a Revolution
question, I search through the list and very often find the answer in
the various threads.

However, often I only want to read recent threads. So I go to
inevitably happens is that there are no hits. For example, if I do a
simple search for "jailbroken" I get 4 hits -- all emails written
within the past year. But if I do the same search but tell Google I
only want hits that are from the past year, I get no hits.
Something's wrong here.

Is there some other way to search through the mailing list?

Thanks
Fred Moyer