(no subject)

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sun May 3 07:57:56 EDT 2009

Everyone gets frustrated from time to time Barry! It's actually really hard
to communicate via email, a problem with a graphic interface you have, and a
language you are learning - so the result can often be - well frustration :)

It's great to post questions, especially if you can copy and paste some code
snippets so people can give concrete help back. And remember that if you are
having a problem - you can bet that there will be several other people with
the same problems - so a clear post will not only help you but them as well.
So thanks for posting!

NB - if I were learning, I'd certainly look into adding "code completion".
GLX2 provides this, and I "think" there is even a free plugin they provide,
if you don;t want to buy their editor which as a user I'd highly recommend.