(no subject)

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Sun May 3 07:43:35 EDT 2009

I am getting quite frustrated with this list. Everytime I get up enough courage
to ask a question somebody throws in an example, to somebody else, which
answers it! That's why I read all the digests every day and just wait for the
tip I need to turn up, although it makes me feel like a lurker which is a name
I don't like.
I just wanted to acknowledge this and say  thanks to ALL of you
for the kind help. It may be a slower method of learning but it's certainly
more enjoyable than wading through the Docs. Also the Docs don't have backchat
as well.  {;-))
Just please keep it up.
Barry