rev dictionary blocked

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Sat May 2 04:22:05 EDT 2009

> something seems to be broken with version 3.5. using my dict stack
> (and your own bvgdocu); the dictionnary stacks were created but
> "parentscript" could not be found; although it appears in
> revolution's dictionnay. In bvgdocu, there lacks a link between the
> index entry "parentscript property" and the appropriate doc.
>
> Best,
> 	François

actually I did a spotlight search for "parentscript" and found a
couple of XML files. In my stack (which use Björke's library),
"parentscript property" point to "behavior property"; "parentscript"
sits there as a synonym.
Also, correct me if I am wrong, but there does not seem to be any
entry with "datagrid" in it. Will this be for a next update?
Best,
	François