Proper Location for Linux Builds

Derek Bump - Dreamscape Software userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri May 1 10:24:10 EDT 2009

Peter,

I have tried InstallJammer.  The end result is an installer that looks
exactly like a "Windows" styled install Wizard.  It does work, but it's
kinda ugly and a little bit more difficult to tweak.

In the end I would prefer some sort of Installer for Linux, but it
apparent now that it would be more cost-effective for me to skip the
installer on windows and just gzip the program folder.

Thus far I have been doing most of my testing using VirtualBox (free and
just as good as Parallels), but I have just acquired a laptop that I can
install another flavor of Linux on for Testing.

Thanks again for all of your advice.  You've given me a lot of items to
think about, and I will take into consideration while developing the
Linux version of my programs.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/