Message Path article updated for Behaviors

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:02:50 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com>wrote:

>  Hope it helps people get on board with v3.5.  I've never been more excited
> about a release in many years.

Yes, thanks Richard, and Kevin, Trevor and Bill for the webinar. Whilst I've
enjoyed the stability improvements since 2.6 most of the additional features
I've only ever toyed with, my programing style hasn't changed much. With
dataGrids and Behaviours I can see that all that's about to change.

Also looking forward to 3.5. I might even start holding my breath;-)