Can anybody HELP !!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 31 15:43:20 EDT 2009

Jim Bufalini wrote:
> Hey Jacque,
>
> He said in two different posts:

I got curious and did a database search through the ticket queue, and
you're right, back in October of last year he did tell us he was using
the trial version. It was buried in a list of correspondence, and it
went right past me. That does give us a valid starting point, and I wish
I'd noticed it sooner. So thanks for tracking that down, it helps.

And Camm, I apologize for talking about you here in the third person. If
you haven't already, make sure you stress in your bug report that this
is happening in the trial version, since I bet the team will do the same
thing I did.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com