obtaining application paths

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 31 14:35:28 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,

Finding the right application can be a problem, if you have multiple
copies of the application on your hard disk. You probably have
multiple copies of Revolution in your applications folder. Which one
do you want to pick, why that one and why do you need that particular
file?

On Mac OS X machines, it might be easier to use shell("locate
revdb.so") to find all copies of that particular file, but I don't
know whether this suits your needs.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille