Flipping thru cards, capturing the mouse position

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Mar 31 03:56:35 EDT 2009

Bonjour Kay,
Welcome to this list :-))

Not sure I understand precisely what you want but try the following :

On a new stack, I put
a button "flip"
a field "thePosition" ; group this field ; on the property inspector
(pane Basic properties) set the background behavior to true;
place the group on each card
In the script of the button "flip" :

ON mouseUp
      answer "how many seconds?" WITH "1" OR "2" OR "3"
     REPEAT the number of cds in this stack
     wait it sec -- DURING THIS SECONDS YOU CAN MOVE THE MOUSE ON THE
CURRENT CARD
     put the short name of this cd & tab & the mouseloc into fld
"thePosition"
     go next
     END repeat
END mouseUp

HTH
Don't hesitate to ask again if you get troubles or of  it is not what
you were expecting

Best regards from Grenoble
André