Animate contents of a stack/card to turn like a page

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Mar 30 16:43:23 EDT 2009

I was not able to swap out the show image for go to card.... Something
about how the core image is implemented.

Now for an interesting effect on Mac try:

visual effect Fire very slowly
go next card

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html