#####REVEXCLUDEDSTRING#####

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Mar 30 13:20:43 EDT 2009

David Bovill wrote:
> To clarify this is not a repeatable behavior - it's something I've seen a
> couple of times.

If you manage to find a recipe it would be interesting to learn what it is.

I suspect this is just an IDE thang, and nothing anyone needs to worry
about in the engine.

In some of my own scripts I use arbitrary
unlikely-to-be-in-the-actual-data strings as placeholders just before
doing a replace command on a whole chunk, and then using those
placeholders to put things back in order when I'm done.

So my hunch is that one of the Rev IDE scripts is just doing the same
sort of thing.

Just the same, because in your case it didn't also clean up its
placeholders, I'm sure RunRev would want to fix that bug if a recipe can
be discovered.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World