Can anybody HELP !!

camm29 at tesco.net camm29 at tesco.net
Mon Mar 30 08:16:16 EDT 2009

Just revisting , as I have tried everything now.

I had to use the StandaloneSettings.rev from 2.8.1 and place it into Rev 3.0.0
I can then build as password protected stack with an Answer Dialog in Rev 3.0.0
Using the StandaloneSettings.rev supplied with Rev 3.0.0 it fails to build.

Can anyone confirm the following a failed build please :-

Download TRIAL version of Rev 3.0.0
Write a simple stack using Revs answer dialog that pops up on a press of a button.
Build for Windows only and set a password for the stack in the standalone settings.
Build the standalone.

Regards
Camm