My "deprived" childhood.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 06:17:42 EDT 2009

My childhood was wonderful; loving parents, happy school,
healthy environment, and so on.

BUT, inevitably, there was a fly in the ointment:

I longed for an Etch A Sketch . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etch_A_Sketch

So, as it is my holiday I have gone into "deep therapy" (well, about
45 minutes) and made something a bit like an Etch A Sketch using
Runtime Revolution:

"TORTOISE.rev" at revOnline under 'Richmond'

those of you that are at least the same age as me will understand the
'Tortoise' bit when they play with the stack.

Go on, I dare you, while the boss isn't looking: download my stack
and have some infantile fun.

Love, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.