Message box mild oddity

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 14:55:18 EDT 2009

Colin.

The text is put into msg
I wait
I select before the text of msg.

Or

The text is put into msg
I (you) load a variable with a command to select before the text of msg
I wait, and send the command.

Not the same order?

I have the time. I am trying to have the wherewithal. Remember, clicking
outside the field makes the expected behavior happen back in the field. It is
something about getting away from it all, which sending a message instead of
executing yet another line of code might somehow do.

And then why would keeping the mouse down for (probably) 10 ticks always
work? It is, after all, a mouseUp handler, and that delay works, though it should
not. All I did was dally in releasing the button?

How do it know?

Craig