[OT] Open Source, EULA - the Big Bad Bogeyman

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Tue Mar 24 14:53:08 EDT 2009

If done correctly, such a scheme would never alow a downstream integrator to impinge on upstream contributon.  Such a scheme would want to favor interpreter vs. compiler (or would it?).  Where is the ownership graph stored or embedded?  How do you make bits traceable?  By abstracted meta-pattern, by markup, by addressed chunking, by packets?