Download from web page TEXTAREA

dcpbarrington dpierce at xpertassist.com
Tue Mar 24 13:39:23 EDT 2009

I have a stand alone RR application that requires that the user log into
thier web application using revBrowser, authenticate log into thier account
and then collection of account data from a web text area.

After logon the web application loads user information in XML format into a
TEXTAREA on a web page.

I need my RR application to pull that XML information off the web page and
process the data.

I've looked at the examples of using  PUT URL "https://mysite" INTO tPage

How can I trigger the download of the information when a specific web page
has loaded?

Thanks for any ideas.