Call for ban (was Re: illegal creativity?)

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Mar 21 16:00:23 EDT 2009

I never read threads like this for very long either. Once I see it has
become a wrestling match without any likelihood of a meeting of the
minds, I spend my precious time elsewhere.

Besides, I can watch visually and theatrically superior wrestling on
TV.  :o)  I don't, but I could.

Phil Davis

--
Phil Davis