Selection Embarrassment

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 14:37:37 EDT 2009

Robert.

Yes, I just used a custom property for the first time, the "hilliteHistory",
to restore the state of multiple discontiguous selectedLInes in a field when
navigating. Very powerful tool. Yay Rev.

I have no problem solving my problems, usually. I just want to know how the
IDE works. I appreciate all that everyone has said.

Craig Newman