Selection Embarrassment

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:59:31 EDT 2009

> I send a command and it does something entirely different.   I haven't
> checked all 9 zillion commands, but most others seem to work as advertised.
>
> So "select chunk of field" is a synonym for "select text of fld "message
> Field" of me".

No, the command actually does what you tell it.
Afterwards, because it is running in the message box, the message box
text field is selected, so your scripted selection disappears.
The command is not faulty, it is just being obscured by the extra
actions of the message box.

As Jim suggested, using a button for test scripts is really the way to go.

Cheers,
Sarah