illegal creativity?

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 05:19:18 EDT 2009

Hiya,

It would help to know what database you're using!

And, it's not clear what you mean by 'creation of tools capable to
import databases created with their product into any other database
system': Do you mean that the database you're using does not permit
you to export the data? I can't see how your data would be tied to
their licence, only the tool that would export that data.

Cheers,

Luis.