programming fonts

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Mar 19 23:15:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

Revolution's text engine is unable to render Monaco correctly. That's
why I am no longer using it in Revolution, while I am still using it
for all other programming environments (yes, at size 9). In Revolution
I now use Bitstream Vera Sans mono, size 10,  but I'll check out
ProFont.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille