Tags in dialog boxes and the command: resetAll

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 21:02:44 EDT 2009

I have two questions that I thought i would ask together.  If I should send two emails let me know :)

Second question: I'm doing a lot of URL ftp stuff and I read that the resetAll command helps during develpoment.  I noticed that if I don't use the resetAll command during develpoment, rev will "go away" for awhile then come back.  Should I leave the resetAll command in the standalone?  The rev dictionary mentions the resetAll command for dev only.

Thanks folks,Jim...