HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Mar 19 10:11:49 EDT 2009

It's hard to conceive of Rev trying to reCreate what took Apple almost 20
years to develop and it being very good. Quicktime is still the best media
handler ever created. I still remember those early developer CDs and the
little postage-stamp movies that strained the machines, but were amazing.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com