HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:47:27 EDT 2009

Ummmm, I don't think the $999 Director is for both plats; educationally it
can be had for less.
You might find Director better and more truly cross-plat, but I'm
tentatively certain it doesn't do unix, doesn't do OS-native controls, I was
chewed out by my instructor for my thinking it handled video well, caused me
huge grief and I'll gladly pay for and use Rev any and every day of the
week, 52 weeks out of the year!

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com