Please suggest an easy way to deactivate a fields scripts

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:19:43 EDT 2009

Trevor
That's another reason to look forward to RunRev's newest release. That
sounds interesting.

Craig

Do you really do that in any of your scripts?

---

I'm going to experiment with something that toggles the scripts off when you
press the option key on a mouse enter as I think that will be the easiest
for the user as the whole idea is to make a quick entry that ignores the
slow search through the more common entries that is also there in the
interests of speed.