HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 07:36:48 EDT 2009

Hiya,

If there isn't going to be an 'internal' version forthcoming from
RunRev anytime soon, why not create a user group bounty system for an
external?

- Anyone up to the task would propose their 'bounty'
OR
- A community set bounty which developers would then vie for

These could be community, developer or RunRev managed.

Cheers,

Luis.