[ANN] I have a confession...

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Mar 18 04:51:24 EDT 2009

I have a confession to make.

My question "I'm curious about how many apps the people on this list
usually have loaded during their work day?"  was really market
research. I wanted to find out how many apps and files people had
opened as they work.

About three weeks ago a busy photographer friend (76 books launched
and 5 in the pipeline) complained to me that OS X didn't have any way
to reload apps & files that are open when he quits. He said he wanted
something like 'Time Machine' but in an application that would load
that one set of files and applications.

  I suggested he use Sleep but as he travels a lot he wants to shut
the Mac off completely. So, three weeks later of spare time fiddling I
have a beta at:

http://www.ezpzapps.com/AppBoot/

Rev enables some fast development but this List is like having your
own Rev Genius Bar. Thanks!

sims

sims at ezpzapps.com
Skype:   sims.jim