Please suggest an easy way to deactivate a fields scripts

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Mar 17 17:31:19 EDT 2009

Here's a simple approach - it assumes that your "don't evaluate" button
is a checkbox or other similar one whose hilited state is changed by
clicking it:

-- script of field

on doThis
  if the hilite of btn "don't evaluate" = true then exit doThis
  -- followed my normal 'doThis' code
end doThis

on doThat
  if the hilite of btn "don't evaluate" = true then exit doThat
  -- followed my normal 'doThat' code
end doThat

HTH -
Phil Davis