HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Tue Mar 17 16:05:24 EDT 2009

>> How about storing MIDI data as a custom property in a substack?

> I don't know about storing custom properties, but whatever that is,
> would it have any advantage over storing the data in a field?

 From the Rev User Guide:

A custom property is a property that you define. You can create as
many custom
properties for an object as you want, and put any kind of data into
them, including binary
data or array data. You can even store a file in a custom property.

I do believe that since MIDI files contain binary data, the Rev field
object is not the proper type of container.

Kurt