[OFF TOPIC] How many...

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 11:45:26 EDT 2009

Usually 10 to 14 apps as I do web development and programming.  Rev is
always open since I am spending part of every week adding to a client
app.  As part of web development, I use BBEdit and its very powerful
file management tools, so there will be 30-50 files open in 4 windows.

Using a good old G5 PPC workstation with 3 monitors, 1280x1024 on the
left, and on the right, then 1600x1024 center.

Some of my video recording is done on the G5, other done on a MacBook
13" laptop and one of my Mac mini duo computers using Screen Sharing
control from the G5.

My key apps are
[always open]  Rev, BBEdit, Firefox, Evernote , RBrowser ftp, dateTime
by Scott Rossi, 1Password, LaunchBar, Excel

[indispensible]  Photoshop, ScreenFlow, iMovie, WordPress PHP blogging
installation using MySql database, Path Finder for managing groups of
files and permissions and web test sites.

[used most every week]  Garageband audio, iView MediaPro
Several internet marketing specialty tools such as Market Samurai,
Google Docs

Recently started using Mail on OSX 10.5 and like it.
Just started using AudioHiJackPro for recording 2-way Skype calls for
client marketing projects.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas