[OFF TOPIC] How many...

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Tue Mar 17 11:02:06 EDT 2009

On Mar 17, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Jim Sims wrote:

> I'm curious about how many apps the people on this list usually have
> loaded during their work day.
>
> Also, I work on a 17" Mac, no external monitor. What do you have for
> a monitor setup?

Things vary tremendously, but on my 17 inch single internal screen
MacBook Pro right now I happened to have 12 apps open. Those included
Rev, Script Editor, Flash 10, Director, and QuickTime Player.

What always amazes me though is that even with my Recent applications
list set to 50, I still sometimes need to open an app that isn't
listed, if it's been a few weeks since I used that app. It seems I
make use of quite a few apps!