HC Music that should be on Runtime Revolution

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:47:44 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 5:50 AM, Judy Perry <katheryn.swynford at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ummm, geee... thanks Richmond.
> Now we're never going to get scripted music & sound channels, and when
> somebody asks why, these links will be reposted as state's, er, company's
> evidence.
>
> ;-)

I'd hate to say it, but you're absolutely right.

I've been sitting back wondering why people want to play door bell jingles
on their computer ;-)  I know some features (multi channel) are much more
than that. I think Richard gave the answer right at the start, externals.
For some reason the HC world was full of externals, for anything other than
tinkering you virtually had to rely on externals, but here in Revolution
world it seems that if an external hasn't been written (which in itself must
indicate a rather small user base desiring such) then the expectation is the
mothership should suddenly change direction.

Seems to me that memories are very much skewed here, the beeps weren't that
great and HC was heavily external dependent.

Just my 2 mites worth