Go ahead....

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:16:04 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:07 AM, stephen barncard <
stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:

> Congratulations. You found a bug. Please report it to the QC.

I don't think so. Whilst this may have worked in HC, the user manual quite
clearly states:

6.1.5 The Word Chunk
A word is a string of characters delimited by space, tab, or return
characters or
enclosed by double quotes.

A word can include characters, or tokens, but not items or lines. Words can
be contained
in a line or item, but not in a token or character.

So when Rev says "Chunk: bad chunk order (must be small to large)" I think
it's like this:

char < token < word < item < line

I hope you haven't entered this at the QC