OT: How to reconnect a lost bluetooth mouse?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 16 07:25:37 EDT 2009

Hi Tiemo,

Are you sure that the batteries are not empty _and_ deliver sufficient
current?

If the current is low, it might just take a while for the Mac and the
mouse to find each other. Also, there is a setting in the bluetooth
control panel that might prevent bluetooth devices from connecting to
your Mac. If the Mac somehow loses track of the identity of the mouse,
you may need to change this setting.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille