ANN: Kaleidoscopes for all seasons

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 11:37:01 EDT 2009

This looks like Rev 3.0 or higher is required.
I am using 2.9 and can only use the first card.

clicking "START" on the 'ball card'
in 2D mode works
in 3D mode gives this error:
Array: bad index expression
Object	BallGradientLib
Line	set fillGradient of pObj to gradientData
Hint	button id 1156 of card id 1159 of stack "Paint a Kaleidoscope"

I really like the first card effects.  Very cool.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas