My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Mar 13 05:49:33 EDT 2009

Hi Randy,

following this thread I also played with beepLoudness and also lost the
beep.
I am on an Intel macBook pro 10.5.6 using Rev 3.0.0.
When I restore the beep with set the beepLoudness to -1
the beep is completely distorted and very (scaringly) loud. I have to go to
system preferences to restore the beep loudness manually and everything is
ok.
Could anyone with the above configuration please confirm this?

regards
Bernd