Chunk order must be small to large

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri Mar 13 01:27:15 EDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

How about instead of just elevating this from a "bug" to a "problem" we elevate it to a "feature" which, as Richard was so kind as to take the time to elaborate on and explain, that if the natural order is respected, even if you use parentheses, makes your code run faster. ;-)

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini