AW: How to check, if QT has corrupted stack title

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Mar 12 08:17:01 EDT 2009

Hi Bill
Nice approach :) but I think on Win it won't work, because the title is left
aligned, so comparing the left and right rect would always be false.
... but writing this I am just figuring out, if I could store a snapshot of
the correct title in my app in a cusprop and compare it with a snapshot made
on the fly...
Thanks for giving ideas
Tiemo