[ANN] Tactile Media Announces Plugin Updates

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 11 19:59:30 EDT 2009

Thought folks might like to know about the release of two plugin updates for
Revolution: tm|gradient2 and tm|color2. Both tools have been updated with
new features and take advantage of Revolution 3.

Both tools sport one of the most professional interfaces we've ever built in
Revolution.

Each plugin retails for $12, but to celebrate the release of the tools,
we're offering a limited time 20% discount when purchasing both: until March
20th, you can get tm|gradient2 and tm|color2 in a Color Bundle for only $19.

Visit the site to get more information: http://www.tactilemedia.com

Many thanks go to Jacque Landman Gay and Chipp Walters for helping make this
release possible.

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director